- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The prices are fairRobert L.
Good Service!Sean P.
Everyone there is so nice..great place to get work done or tiresDebra F.
They are frendly, truthful and fair priced.Rick P.
Always a pleasure. Great people great shopAnthony G.
I got caught in quite a bind, stuck in Wausau as an out of towner. Everyone was so gracious and helpful! Five stars and an infinite amount of thanks!Jennarae H.